Product DescriptionReplace your old muzzleloading ramrod with the Thompson/Center Load and Clean Power Rod. This universal tool can function as a ramrod or a cleaning rod while still being able to be stored under your rifle's barrel. The compact T-handle folds down and fits into the muzzleloader forend allowing you to keep the jag/bullet seater connected at all times. This power rod can also be cut-to-length to fit any barrel length and features a 5.5 inch telescoping section that allows you to clean through the breech plug.
- Universal ramrod with cut-to-length design for use with muzzleloader barrels up to 28"
- 5.5" telescoping section allows the ramrod to function as a cleaning rod on removable breech plug rifle designs
- Removable, universal brass bullet seater doubles as a cleaning jag
- 10-32 threaded ferrule allows for attachment of additional ramrod accessories
- Compact T-handle folds down and fits into muzzleloader forend, allowing constant attachment of bullet loading tips